Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Hooking up to HAMILTON 1

I know that many, many kids love "Hamilton the Musical" as much as adults do. That means many, many kids have been introduced to the "Lancelot of the Revolutionary Set", Lafayette. Therefore, I've started writing tweets about A Buss from Lafayette based on the songs from this wonderful, Tony-winning, tremendously original show.

Here are the first two (unfortunately, I can only do two lines per tweet, which is frustrating). Each is posted with a picture of the Buss cover and with the #HamiltonMusical hashtag. : )

I love writing verse (as per my Izzy Elf books), with end and internal rhymes, so I think this endeavor will be lots of fun!

* * *
(Based on "My Shot")

A dusty old book...it's...NOT
Concerning the War's...Lance...LOT

Just wait'll you hear. . .the. . .PLOT
 (A story for teens. . .it's. . .HOT!)













Hope you Hamilton Lovers out there will enjoy these!

Regards,

Dorothea

No comments:

Post a Comment