Tuesday, January 9, 2018

In the Works: An Audiobook of A Buss From Lafayette



Sometimes a little kiss can change everything - especially a little kiss from a world-famous hero of the America Revolution!



The other day I started recording the audio version of my historical novel for young readers, A Buss From Lafayette! I decided to document this beginning  by simultaneously making a video version of what I was doing. It was so much fun that I think I might have the video camera running while I record the rest of it. I could then post the occasional video as I go along.

The only downside??? This means I:

1) can't wear my PJs during recording sessions,

2) I have to comb my hair early in the day

3) I have to put on make up every day (not something I enjoy doing but it is nice to have my features actually show up onscreen)

Hmmm. Can I manage to do this every morning??

We'll see.

Cheers,

Dorothea


No comments:

Post a Comment